Evtechs Elly Phase5 video
Training video for EvtecHs Elly Phase5. Part 5 of the
instructions on how to perform this evasion technique.
In Phase 5
STOP!!! right there!
IF you are not yet 18 years old, obtain permission from your parent or
guardian before using this information.
Prepare well - view and understand our disclaimer.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...
These instructions are copyright and intended for personal use only. Please
contact me regarding use for other purposes.
- examine closely what you are asked to do
- follow the instructions closely
- repeat the step many, many (hundreds of) times to embed it in
your body memory...it will become part of you...so you eventually
do things instinctively...it may seem easy now...this will make sure
you do it under pressure, without even thinking!
- do each phase in the correct order because each one builds on all previous ones
- find somewhere you can be alone, away from interruptions and prying eyes.
- what you are about to do may seem strange and/or intriguing to others.
- it is best for you to avoid comments and questions at this stage.
- you also help sustain the intrigue and mystery surrounding sidesteps.
Imagine a future time when you, out of the blue, unleash your devastating
EvtecHs Elly Phase5 - "Spring up, BACK!"
Watch this short video and do do exactly as instructed.
The video shows what you must know and do.
To be certain you include every detail correctly and to
- be confident
- you are doing it well
- please be guided by the detailed, step by step instructions below.
EvtecHs Elly Phase5 step by step
- this is the first part of a split Phase
- first part is to keep doing "1,2,3,Hup", "1,2,3,Hup"...
"1,2,3,Hup", "1,2,3,Hup", "1,2,3,Hup"
- ...at trotting speed...
- ...a speed at which you feel comfortable...
- ...repetitions are building your leg strength and endurance
- ...this is good, well done!
- second part is something new
- stand upright, feet shoulder width apart
- with either of your legs...
- ...take half a pace forward...
- ...you now have one leg a little forward...
- ...one leg a little back...
- ...your body weight balanced evenly between the two
- do the following things all at the same time...
- ...using both legs spring up slightly off the ground...
- ...concentrate on the leg that is in front...
- ...this means look at your front foot and have it in mind..
- ...as you spring up and looking at your front foot...
- ...say sharply "BACK!"...
- ...and jerk that foot backwards
- by this time you will have landed
- the foot which was out the front...
- ...is now at the back...
- ...and without asking it to move...
- ...the foot that was at the back...
- ...is now out in front
- you sprang off the ground and switched legs, great, well done!
- keeping this finishing position of your legs...
- ...do it again...
- ...so you return to your original position
- recapping... spring up, "BACK!"... spring up, "BACK!"...spring up...
You know what`s next... do plenty of them!
Many hundreds of repetitions is good - the more the better.
Everything you do is building your strength, agility and skill.
Alternate between the two parts. The components are being readied for action.
You have learned that while you concentrate on one thing
(moving one leg backwards), another part of your mind will take care of you
(moving your other leg forwards so you stay on your feet)
End of EvtecHs Elly Phase5
When you are confident you have mastered this move on to Phase 6.