EvtecHs Elly Phase6 video
Training video for EvtecHs Elly Phase6. Part 6 of the
instructions on how to perform this evasion technique.
In Phase 6
STOP!!! right there!
IF you are not yet 18 years old, obtain permission from your parent or
guardian before using this information.
Prepare well - view and understand our disclaimer.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...
These instructions are copyright and intended for personal use only. Please
contact me regarding use for other purposes.
- examine closely what you are asked to do
- follow the instructions closely
- repeat the step many, many (hundreds of) times to embed it in
your body memory...it will become part of you...so you eventually
do things instinctively...it may seem easy now...this will make sure
you do it under pressure, without even thinking!
- do each phase in the correct order because each one builds on all previous ones
- find somewhere you can be alone, away from interruptions and prying eyes.
- what you are about to do may seem strange and/or intriguing to others.
- it is best for you to avoid comments and questions at this stage.
- you also help sustain the intrigue and mystery surrounding sidesteps.
Imagine a future time when you, out of the blue, unleash your devastating
EvtecHs Elly "Slow walk 123Hup,Baaacckkk"
Watch this short video and do do exactly as instructed.
The video shows what you must know and do.
To be certain you include every detail correctly and to
- be confident
- you are doing it well
- please be guided by the detailed, step by step instructions below.
EvtecHs Elly Phase6 step by step
- in this Phase we take two areas of work and combine them
- start with a slow walking
"1,2,3,Hup", "1,2,3,Hup", "1,2,3,Hup"
- when you feel comfortable...
- ...add on an extended word "back"...
- ...so it becomes "1,2,3,Hup,baaacckkk", "1,2,3,Hup,baaacckkk"
- while saying "baaacckkk"...
- ...gently swing your raised, straight leg until it is slightly behind you...
- ...then gently swing it forwards again...
- ...to the "Hup" position...
- ...and let it go to the ground as you do in "1,2,3,Hup"
- that`s right...you are doing well...
- ...now do the repetitions...
- ..."1,2,3,Hup,baaacckkk", "1,2,3,Hup,baaacckkk", "1,2,3....
End of EvtecHs Elly Phase 6
When you are confident you have mastered this move on to Phase 7.